Sunday, January 01, 2006

The JEP Report's Greatest Hits

Well, I’m going to be busy for a little while, so I decided to compile a list of The JEP Report’s Greatest Hits, posts that if you haven’t read them yet may be worth your while. If you have already read them, well, I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe you could vote on them or something. Some good news though, is that over the holiday, I was reminded of a couple of events from my youth that could bear inclusion and will be working on those forthright. So, without further adieu, here is the list of the best posts of 2005:

1. Genesis

2. Birth of an Unrepentant Libertine

3. The Intrinsic Hazards of Philippine Cuisine

4. Savage Sushi

5. Thai-ing One On

6. Conquering Fuji-san

7. Training Day

8. Tijuana Travesty

9. My Brand New Boy is Here

10. Decatur Debacle

11. Teasing Neptune (Mainly Because I was really proud of the fish I caught on that one)

I think my own personal favorite is Training Day. I just submitted it to McSweeney's for consideration of publication. I'll let you know if anything comes of that.

Anyway, it looks like I may be out of action for the rest of the week. Hopefully I’ll have a couple of epics ready by the time I get back.

Happy New Year Everybody!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Training Day is definitely my favorite too, followed closely by the fishing trip you took

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing