Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome Fairen Nicole!



My daughter was born today at 1:30! Her name is Fairen Nicole, she weighed in at 10 pounds, 1 ounce, was 23 inches long and looks like a cross between her big sister and sumo-wrestling super phenomonon Akebono! She totally rocks and has already survived her first natural disaster, as a line of tornados ripped through the area seven hours after she was born. We spent an hour and a half in the hospital hallway while the carnage unfolded. Luckily, none touched down in our immediate vicinity, though there were a lot of BIG downed branches I had to drive around on the way home. Now everyone is doing great and there have been no complications.

Me, Fairen and her big sister
My oldest daughter is particularly tickled. She's wanted a sister forever and finally got one. My oldest son seemed more concerned about trying to get my wife in the room with the lazer beam. My youngest son still has no idea what's going on. He just knows that there are Bob the Builder trucks at the hospital.
And Sacto Ritch, send me an e-mail. Once again, I forgot to program your number into my cell phone last time I talked to you!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Congrats again!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jep!

You've almost got enough to make up some sort of sport's team!

-hannah

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
Ten pounds, geez man. I'm 6'5 at 250 lbs and I only weighed a little more than eight at birth. I think you guys have just given birth to a future guiness record holder, or a Bond girl. I think all those chemicals you took in your wilder days are acting as some sort of fertilizer, (like that H.G. Wells book "Food of the Gods") producing an army of gigantic children.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Babies are so cool! I've got 6 kids (one is 6 months old now). Being a dad of a baby at 46 is interesting. I found you on the GOPStrawPoll site and wanted to speak with you (when you have time Daddy) about our options on the GOP ticket. You can call me anytime on my dime - I'm in Petoskey MI. 1-877-777-9909. Tell your wife congrats from a family that cherishes new life.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing