Monday, May 14, 2007

D-Day Approaches

Tomorrow, at 1:30, I will be a father yet again. I have been trying to come up with something to top what I did when my last one was born, but have come up with a severe case of writer's block. I need mojo, not for the baby since I am absolutely sure everything will go all right there, but for my writer's block to go away before its time to write up the announcement.
Mojo, announcement ideas, tips for screwing with my wife's head while she's on drugs are all welcome in this thread. I wish you guys luck. You'll need it for the chaos that is about to be inflicted upon each and every one of you once my next-born learns how to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing