Sunday, December 12, 2004

Britain's Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents States That Photocopying Parts of Anatomy can be Hazardous to Health

Britian's Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents urges the Queen's subjects to resist photocopying parts of their anatomy warning, "If the copier breaks, you'll have Christmas with glass in painful places." Frankly, I think the Brits are being a little overzealous. I've been making Christmas cards using this technique for years and have never even come close to anything resembling a Xerox enema. Granted, I have suffered mild discomfort due to posterior sunburn and chaffing but that was my own fault for trying to get all of my cards out of the way in one shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing