Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Jeff's Chick

On the radio today on my way into work, Detroit Lions Quarterback Jeff Garcia’s girlfriend was on the radio complaining about the treatment the team is getting from the fans. It made me realize just how bad of shape that team must be in. Not only can’t the Lions seem to handle their opponents on the field, but they’ve been reduced to sending out their women to save them from the press. (By the way – Garcia’s girlfriend allegedly posed for Playboy magazine. I kept picturing her naked throughout that entire interview).

Next Sunday is going to be a bloodbath. The Lions are going up against the worst team in the conference in a brutal battle for last place. I’m pretty sure this game is going to make Special Olympics history.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff Garcia has a girlfiend!!??

TO told me that he is gay....are you telling me that TO isnt a good person??

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing