Sunday, September 11, 2005

Introducing The JEP Report Products

I have just figured out how to launch a Cafe Press store and am now the proud owner of an online business offering exactly one product for sale: a T-Shirt. The front is adorned with original artwork designed by yours truly surrounded by a shameless advertisement of this website. The back is graced by a trademark limerick immodestly boasting of my drinking progress. This T-shirt is being sold for $19.99 and I hereby swear that all profits will go to combat that devious disreputable scourge that is my liver. Of course, I will keep you posted on how far the $15.46 I expect to make from this endeavor went to further this worthy cause. In case you don't want to take the time to visit the store (and I can't fault you for that) here is a preview of the one product offered to date:
T-Shirt Front
T-Shirt Back
Product can be viewed much clearer at: http://www.cafepress.com/jepreport

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onya Jep. I thoroughly endorse this product and/or service.

Cheers,
Froudey

7:54 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

With that endorsement, I have recalculated my projected earnings for this endeavor to $16.50. That should get me through my apperatifs.

8:57 PM  
Blogger GMTMan said...

Don't know if I'd buy the T-Shirt, but could I get that on a mug or mousepad in the future?

11:39 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

Coffee mugs and mousepads now available. Apparently I'm taking requests.

9:53 PM  
Blogger GMTMan said...

Hey, well, with what better can I replace that old '5 Axes School!' mousepad that I had to collect out of a trashed cube?

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I'm a loser, but I don't have a credit card. Can I get something without one?

I want that mug!

Cindy

3:34 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

Damn Cindy, you would think they'd have a way to order with a check or something. Sorry about that. There's always Christmas........

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing