Friday, September 02, 2005

Detroit Lions Pre-Game Limerick

Keeping with my fresh determination to post more, I've decided to come up with a new gimick for the blog in keeping with this masochistic fetish I have with cheering for a spectacularly unsuccessful football team: The Detroit Lions. I'm going to try to come up with a pre-game and post-game limerick for them for every game this season, and see how long I can keep it up. I'm doing this mainly because I've got a minor case of writer's block and nothing else noteworthy seems to be happening lately. In short, I've been reduced to making shit up. So, here's the first go:
Though Detroit's had its pre-season ills,
Tonight they have vowed to give chills,
They'll crush like a grape,
And then anally rape,
That gridiron scourge called the Bills.
Detroit Lions vs. Buffalo Bills.
7:00pm EST.
It's the last pre-season game and no one really cares about it so it will probably turn out lamer than most.
See you all again around 10:00.

3 Comments:

Blogger JEP said...

Hmmmmmmm. Jury's out on this one. I think I just got my first SPAM comment. If so, I HAVE FINALLY RECEIVED BLOGGING CREDIBILITY!!!!!!! HORRAY FOR ME!!!!!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your officially in the big time jep! Your site got enough traffic to warrent spam

1:22 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

I knew the price of internet infamy would be steep but I never expected THIS!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing