Sunday, August 28, 2005

Greetings, Portugal!

One of the best compliments a Blogger can get is looking upon his site counter and watching as someone stumbles across their site and then reads the thing almost all of the way through, as a reader from Lisbon, Portugal is doing right now.

I would like to thank that reader for spending their time here and hope that they become a return reader.

I also apologise to the rest about the lack of funny in this post or the lack of posting in general, but its been a busy weekend (and the epics take a real long time to write). We went to a wedding last night, through which I remained tragically sober and therefore, there were few things of humor that happened. I did however, get to see a mentally challenged individual dance the macarena with a drunk woman sporting a goatee, so the night was not a total loss. And yes, I do realize that I am probably going to hell for that last sentance.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I believe that would be me, although why it says Lisbon is beyond me. I'm actually not from Lisbon but that doesn't really matter. I had already visited the JEP report on occasion before, having followed the link on your profile in GAB. I guess you could say the first contact I got with this blog was from the Notes from Skid Row article which you posted on GAB, which I now see was originally posted here. Actually, this blog has caused me to erupt into spontaneous fits of hysterical high pitched laughter capable of institutionalizing the Joker with a severe case of temporal lobe epilepsy. JEP, you are a master of teh funny

7:12 AM  
Blogger JEP said...

Not from Lisbon? Where are you posting from? Curse my site counter!

Anyway, glad to have you here and hope to hear from you in the future! And thanks for the encouragement!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually posting from Coimbra, which is further up North from Lisbon. I'll make sure to visit regularly.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing