Saturday, June 18, 2005

Word of the Day

This little conversation appeared on ZUG.com:

Brody:

No, bellicose is my word of the day. But it's a bitch to work into everyday conversation.

Gabber #2:

Gee Brody, your bellicose nature seems to be showing today.

Gabber #3:

I can see Brody's bellicose veins.

Gabber #4:

Bellicose Lugosi played a great vampire.



Somehow I feel that a conversation very close to this one took place in the Sacramento are in California as well sometime over the past week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get your final few lines (political humour just goes right over my head), but I laughed anyway, because I got a mention.

hannah

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing