Thursday, May 26, 2005

Kiddie Cuisine

You know, after watching my two older kids last night I couldn’t help but wonder about something. Why is it that a four year old will be utterly overwhelmed with disgust at the prospect of eating a meal you spent several hours preparing for her but ravenously consume a slimy object pulled from the deepest recesses of one of her nasal cavities in a fit of culinary ecstasy bordering on ecclesiastic rapture?
I swear, it was almost like watching a Darfurian devour a donut.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Thankyou... I didn't want my cereal anyway.

-hannah

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait 'til you see one of them gleefully eating slugs in the back garden........

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing