Friday, December 22, 2006

Today my one-year-old ate....

...Some Dinty Moore Chicken Pasta Soup.
Some toast.
Some petit sausages.
Some Goldfish Crackers.
Some Fruit Snacks.
Basically, I could have cared less too, and in fact would have been blissfully ignorant of this since I was not home at lunch time but I just spent the last half hour cleaning the stuff out of my shirt before taking a shower to keep it from drying in my chest hair and making my winter-nipples itchier than they already were. Of course, I came awfully close to breaking out in Technicolor laughter myself while trying to clean this stuff up, but so far have managed to keep my lunch down.
You would think that after three kids and a solid sixteen years of power drinking that I would be used to getting thrown up on by now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and-HAPPY NEW YEAR! to you and our family JEP! Mother's sixteen month old is teething and it is amazing what items are on the instant replay menu when this happens. The digestive system and what it does, and doesn't, do to food in twenty minutes is truly amazing. Nothing, however, can match the unique odor of recycled milk. It takes everything I have to keep from driving the porcelain bus with her.

4:58 AM  
Blogger JEP said...

Been there brother. And will be again in May when #4 comes out.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing