Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Post For the Readers to Have Their Say

I’ve been noticing some significantly increased traffic here and a number of new readers that seem to have found their way here. I just want to say I appreciate you stopping by and hope that you enjoy what you read.

That being said, I would like to give those of you reading The JEP Report an opportunity to sound off on it. So, that being said, I would like to invite you to comment below. I am really interested in who you are, where you are from, how you found The JEP Report, what you like about and what you don’t. Any suggestions you may have on how to improve it would be very well received as well as any criticism of the content.

I would like to encourage everyone who reads this to comment upon anything at all. I feel that increased interactivity on the site can only make it more interesting and on top of that, feedback gives me a lot of motivation to write more.

I would also like to inform everyone that I am moving into a new house, dealing with some potential career developments and still adjusting the family to our new recent addition. As a result, posting on The JEP Report will sporadic at best probably until the end of September when I return from covering Europe’s International Autoshow in Frankfurt, Germany.

And now I would like to turn the post over to you. I’m dying to hear from you, especially the ones that have pretty much read the entire blog all the way through.

Best Regards,

JEP

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First post!

Wait that doesnt work as good here:(

2:44 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

Well, that definately answers how you found the site.

Welcome to The JEP Report!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well how I found the site:

I, ever trying to find ways to do less work at work, was reading the powerbook prank. I liked the prank which led me to read the rest of Zug.com (especially like the credit card prank). So I ran across your Pro-Am article. Now I knew it was a good article when I was laughing out of control in the middle of a somewhat quiet office, prompting my boss to ask me whats so funny (hes laid back so he enjoyed it too). I looked for the rest of your articles, which had much the same result on me. So I saw that you posted a link in the forums to this JEP Report (i just recently saw this) and started visiting for more amusment and to waste more time at work.

3:39 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

Awesome! Glad to see I’m doing my part to cripple American workplace productivity. So, where are you guys from? Male / Female? Age? Credit Card or Social Security Numbers?

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, i just got asked ASL from someone that was in the Navy (sure you have heard your fair share of Navy jokes in your lifetime). This cant possibly be good.

Im from Massachusetts, 23 years old, and a Male.

9:32 AM  
Blogger JEP said...

Hehehe. Yeah, I’ve gotten my fair share of Navy jokes. In fact, a couple of years ago I was on a business trip in Japan when my colleague’s secretary asked me how I learned so much about the place. I told her that I was stationed in Sasebo and she immediately broke out singing the song “In the Navy”. I had to reiterate to her that I was in the world’s most powerful maritime military force the world has ever seen and not a member of the Village People.

12:07 PM  
Blogger GMTMan said...

Eh, you know how I found this, and for what it's worth, keep on keepin' on.

(yes, I'm trying to use as much over-cliched phrases as possible...)

Can I go to Frankfurt for you? Lol

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jep, you know how I found this site so I won't go into that. I think you're a great writer because I really feel like I'm there with you when I read your stories. And some of them make me laugh till I cry.
I seriously want to meet you someday.
Or stalk you.

Agiel (Cindy)

3:06 PM  
Blogger JEP said...

Cool! You really know your blog rules when you have garnered your very first cyber-stalker! Very flattering!

And GMT guy, appreciate the comments and probably should have answered you first, but my future stalker’s much hotter than you are. That’s just the way it goes.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This discussion is useless without pics

4:13 PM  
Blogger GMTMan said...

JEP, no insultation at all. If you thought otherwise, it would lead to a VERY awkward work environment.

Let me know if you want me to help with any coding in the future.

11:36 AM  
Blogger JEP said...

RITCH!!! YOU'RE BACK!! Finally done packing enough to catch up on your summer reading, eh? We'll catch you soon.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing